About Me





Welcome to savvy!

My name is Ratna Ayu Savitri. I was born and raised in Indonesia, before I moved to Berlin. I study Master of Food Technology at TU Berlin. By my first year in Berlin, I knew I love Berlin so much. I love to cook, play and listen music, travel, and enjoy life.

Why savvy? No, it is not that I have that knowledge, but just because my last name is savitri. Some people here think that is too hard and too long to pronounce it, so they just call me savvy. 
At savvy, it is my honest heart's desire to share my journey and experiences to everyone. 

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it and just don't hestitate to contact me through e-mail!

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    i love your youtube contents
    saya mau propose sesuatu nih
    boleh minta emailnya?
    Thanks ya

    ReplyDelete